Wednesday, December 3, 2008

stuff

I just heard this song for the first time yesterday, but it's my new favorite already. In fact, I looked up their website today (Tenth Avenue North) and they had streaming mp3, so I listened to them for a while at work. :-p If the auditors come to get me for listening to Christian music on my work computer, oh well! ;o)




In other news, I'm in the middle of the 3rd of the Twilight books, Eclipse. I had put off reading them for about 2 or 3 years now and I'm so sorry that I did! They're so not what I expected...so much better. I LOVE Edward Cullen. :-p Bethany, her best friend Erica, and I all went to see Twilight on Saturday. I might take myself again this weekend. And the next. And maybe even again. Continuously until it comes out on DVD. ;o) Yes, I loved it that much. Very intense. Very romantic.

My mom, Ashley (Robert's girlfriend) and I also went to see Australia on Black Friday after shopping all day. It was very long, but oh so good! I loved that one too. I'm sure it'll get some Oscar nods, though I've also heard that it got some poor reviews. Sadness!


I got a tree and decorated it for my apt. It's not done quite yet. I think I still need some ornaments. I also might want a tree skirt even though it's in a pot. The floor around it looks weird though, so I have to figure something out.

Apt. is getting closer to being done every other week (haha-when the paycheck comes!). As soon as it's finished, I'll post some pics. Until then, I don't dare show my bare walls on here! ;o) For now though, you may all settle with these poor representations of my Christmas Tree (I hate how it looks in the picture! :-p).






*I should add that I should have edited these pics before posting them. The tree is not really leaning. The pics are just lopsided. :-p




And now, I'm off to read more about dear Edward (:-D) and wait for Robert and Ashley to arrive for dinner. :o)

3 comments:

vivian said...

hmmmmm... so robert and ashley came for dinner huh?? I didnt hear an invitation to mom and dad... and hmmm... we had left over sloppy joes and peas! so what did you, robert and ashley have???????
I think your tree is pretty. have you been working on those frames for you wall?
ok.. well, I guess Im gonna go have icecream and watch rudolph!
love mom

jenneroni said...

Lol...darn mom, I wish you would have invited me for sloppy joes and peas! They are both my MOST favorite. Not.

We went to Avanti's and had pizza and wings. Robert is doing his laundry here for some odd reason. :-p

Have fun w/Rudolph. I didn't realize it was on...I haven't even had my tv on in days.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

cute tree!! is it real??? i am curious as to what that pink ball like thing is towards the ceiling by the light...

who is edward? i think i'm missing out on something here...

love ya!!
aimee (ditucci - in case you have other friends with the name aimee on here) =)