Monday, January 7, 2008

In the middle of the night...

It's the middle of the night and I'm hardly tired. I hope I don't get called to sub at 5am, because I'm not going. Actually, maybe I'll shut my phone off tonight. Then I won't have to answer it at all! My phone...ugh. I dropped it in a bucket of dirty mop water yesterday. Thankfully I was able to blow it dry with the blow-dryer it and it works again!



Well, since I'm not wanting to go to sleep, here's a New Year's survey that I found. :-p

1. What’s the first thing you did on New Years?:
I stayed home and made some videos on iMovie for a little while before heading out.

2. First thing you ate?:
I ate vegetables. I actually don't think I ate anything else that night.

3. First person who called you?:
I think my sister

4. First thing you drank?:
I drank pop and this sweet raspberry wine.

5. Did you kiss anyone when the ball dropped?:
no


6. Were you out?:
for part of the time, yes.

7. First person you called?:
I don't think I called anyone. Texted a bunch of favorites though.

8. What’s your new years resolution?:
To do something creative every day.

9. Go to any parties?:
Yes

10. With friends?:
Yes, I'd consider them my friends.

11. With your parents?:
Yes, my parents were actually there too.

12: Do you think this will be a good year?
It had better be my best year yet!

13. In a relationship with anyone?:
Negatory.

14. Wish you had someone to kiss when the ball dropped?:
Yes, I do wish that.

15. Have a best friend?:
Yes! :-D

16. What do you hope to improve on?:
communication, discipline, organization

17. What are you most excited for to start off your year?:
student teaching, getting things done

18. Were you in your pj’s when the ball dropped?:
no

19. Like anyone?:
No one!

20. Did you drink?:
yes, but only a little.


Alright, well I might possibly be feeling sleepy now, so I guess I'll try to go to sleep...or work on the pic of my sister I was making in photoshop. :-p





No comments: