Wednesday, January 9, 2008

SHANE & SHANE...a post w/a few controversial comments and exciting prospects

For a lot of reasons I was never ever going to go to Canada again. Ever (sorry Canadian friends...Canada and I just don't agree!). Unless Hillary becomes president, in which case I'll be moving there in January of '09 (hope I'm not offending you liberals too much w/that comment).

However, I might have to take that back (the never going to Canada again part).

I decided to check the website of my most favorite Christian singers, Shane and Shane to find out if they'll be touring anywhere near me anytime soon. See, I've loved them for years and have never seen them live. These boys are my loves. Shane Barnard and I are supposed to get married. He just doesn't know it yet. Hah.

*Shane Barnard on left.


*This is one of my most favorite songs of theirs.


Anyway, I saw that they do indeed have some shows coming up in May in Ontario. One of them is only an hour away from me in St. Catherines.
ONLY AN HOUR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm thrilled by this news.



In other events, I went w/my friend Lora to see National Treasure tonight. I loved the entire thing. There were some parts that I chuckled at because of the ahem...lack of realism...ahem (as if any of it's that realistic :-p), but overall, I really enjoyed it. I had that fluttery-heart feeling most of the time as I gripped the arm rests in suspense. I'll definitely be looking forward to the next one. Pg. 47 huh? *only those who have seen this movie will know what I'm talking about. ;o)


Alright, well once again it's late and I shouldn't be allowed to be awake. Especially since I think I only slept for a few hours last night due to a very late night of doing virtually nothing and an early morning of substitute teaching today.



Tomorrow is my first musical rehearsal for Into the Woods, which I'm vocal directing at Starpoint High School! Hopefully it will go well. I should really watch the musical once more before tomorrow and come up with some rehearsal plans. Hah. That can wait until tomorrow afternoon. ;o)

2 comments:

Jesse said...

So I guess this means you don't hate Canada anymore, eh?

Anonymous said...

Well written article.