Monday, April 7, 2008

Aqua Net anyone?

Hairspray is playing at Shea's in Buffalo this weekend, and Matt and I already bought tickets to see it on Sunday, which we are very excited about! But then, they had a contest on Channel 4. You had to upload a pic of some crazy hair. Then, they did a random drawing from the pics posted. I uploaded this lovely one from last summer during Brigadoon. I had tried to put my hair in curlers for the show, but this is what came of them. I ended up missing Whitney's bridal shower because of the horrificness, as I had to fix my hair before going on stage that night!




Anyway, I got home tonight and checked my e-mail. I had an e-mail from Channel 4 saying "Congratulations, you have randomly been selected to win 2 tickets to Hairspray!" WOOT!!! I'm super excited. The tix I won are for Friday night, so I'm taking my mom. Hopefully they'll be right up front. My mom won tix to a show a few years ago and we ended up being in the front row! Sunday night's performance is up in the nosebleed section of the balcony.


So basically, I'm super excited and can't wait for Friday now! To top it all off, I have a break beginning Friday that goes all the way through the following week. YAY!!!

No comments: