Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pack your suitcase...

I promised to blog more, and here I am again, only a few days later!



Today I finally finished a project I've been slowly working on for a few weeks. My mom had seen an altered suitcase that one of her blog/flickr friends bought and because it was seriously the cutest thing, she went out and bought us vintage suitcase/attache cases to alter. She finished hers right away, but I only finished mine this afternoon! Because I'm somewhat perfectionistic about things, I can't just throw something together. I have to think and think and think about placing things in the exact perfect spot. It takes me forever to make anything because I have to spend 75% of the time thinking and planning! Oh well, this time I love the result!

Here is my suitcase! The first couple of pictures have my moms case with them as well.
*Note: she took these pics! I stole them all from her flickr! :-p



































































































I posted these on my new flickr as well! Here's the link if you'd like to check it out:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenneroni/

Thanks for looking!
More from me in the very near future I hope! :-D

No comments: