Monday, June 23, 2008

Wedding weekend

My dear friend Miranda got married on Saturday...I sang and my sister was a bridesmaid. It was a very lovely wedding and fun reception! My friends Beck, Jess, Rob and Amber were there, as well as my brothers, so it was great to have the opportunity to hang out with them. Amber and I have decided that we are perpetual wedding dates. :-p

Anyway, rather than writing much about the wedding, I thought I'd post a few pics to share!









































































































































The reception was at the golf course that's around the corner/behind my house. They just added a beautiful new outdoor room. It's really quite nice. If I ever get married some day, I may want to have my reception there! :-p

Next week is my friend Anna's wedding! I'm a bridesmaid & singing in this one. After that, I won't have any more until August...I think. I do love weddings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, you go to a LOT of weddings. probaby because you have so many best friends! haha... i don't envy you (going to so many weddings), that could get VERY expensive!!! thanks for putting up pictures though. i love looking at wedding pictures. weddings are just beautiful and everyone's so happy!
~aimee~

Anonymous said...

as a additional note: the weirdest pictures I saw - well maybe not the WEIRDEST but they always shocked me - when I worked at FUJI, was when people would take pictures at funerals of the person in the casket... just always struck me as odd. so thanks for not posting dead people pictures! =)

jenneroni said...

Hahaha...no worries, I can assure you that I will never post any dead people pictures. I did post a pic of a dead bird in one of the folders for Miranda's wedding on facebook though. My brother and his friend were being gross jerks and there was this little dead bird on the road, so they put it on my windshield for me to find when I went to leave.