Monday, June 9, 2008

Survey!

I stole this from Em!




Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
I don't think I'd consider anyone I've talked to today to be a complete jerk. :-p


Are you wearing socks?
No way...they would be unbearable in this heat!

Will you cuddle with someone this weekend?
doubtful...cuddling isn't really my style.

What was the last thing you ate?
Hershey pie. :o)

When did you last cry?
Well, I wasn't actually crying, but for some reason my eye was burning at Wicked yesterday and it was watering like crazy...so it looked like my left eye was crying, but it really wasn't.

Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
I've got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine...Hehe. No, really nothing in my pockets.

How many windows are open on your computer?
Just 1: firefox

What do you hear right now?
fan blowing, lawn mower, breeze in the trees

What are you exciteed about today?
my interview tomorrow...not having to do anything today!

How many hours did you sleep last night?
about 8

Are you sarcastic?
Never! Hahahahaha

Are you shy?
yes, though people probably don't think I am.

Are you talkative?
It depends on who I'm around.

In the past week have you gotten sick?
nothing more than my perpetual headaches and maybe a stomach ache or two

In the past week have you felt stupid?
oh yes.

What were you doing at 9 am this morning?
sleeping for sure!

Did you give anyone a dirty look today?
probably...I tend to give dirty looks w/out even realizing that I am!

In the past week have you felt sad?
yes occasionally

Has someone disappointed you recently?
yes

Are you dating someone right now?
absolutely not!

Are you talking to someone right now?
No...I talked to Lora a minute ago though.

Last person who text messaged you?
Rebekah

Do you have plans for this weekend?
Going to see Urinetown, hanging out at my aunt's lake house, church, Father's Day stuff.

Are you currently texting?
not at the moment.

Are you comfortable with answering personal questions?
sometimes.

When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?
I'm usually pretty happy w/my life

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
yes

What do you do when you have a bad day?
try to hang out w/people...go out

Do you believe ex’s can really ever be “just friends”?
in some cases i think it's possible...after some time.

What are you wearing on your feet?
nailpolish :-p

Last thing you said?
something to Lora about going to Lockport

Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
It depends on the person/scenario.

Have you made any mistakes recently?
oh yes...basically always!

Last person you had a heart to heart conversation with?
don't remember. Probably Joe.

If you could pack up and move, would you?
most likely

What person in your family are you the most like?
probably my mom

Do your parents really know you?
i think so

Do you always get along with your siblings?
lol...we actually do most of the time, though yesterday afternoon would be considered an exception! :-p

Funniest text in your phone right now?
Lol...there's one from Tony that says "Baaa just like a sheep"

Do you feel like you’ve got some growing up to do?
in some ways

What time do you wake up in the morning?
If I have to teach or something usually by 6:30. Otherwise I wake up when I wake up! Usually by 8:30 if I have nowhere to go. Today was 9.

No comments: