Sunday, July 6, 2008

why not, write?

My most typical reason for not writing/posting to this here (we)blog is time. My time is consumed with other things that I deem more important at that time. Sometimes those other things might actually be reading other blogs, but that is far more important than me taking the time to write on here myself.

Another reason I don't write though is that I write it in my head all day long. Does that sound weird? Do other people do the same? I've always been the kind of person who sort of lives in my own imagination. I practice conversations in my head over and over...never do my real life convos even remotely compare to the perfect ones I make up where I am the most witty or intellectual or eloquent. I'm a day dreamer, so I'm constantly making up stories in my head...what-ifs about other people, real or imaginary who I know or don't. I know that some people are too realistic for day dreaming. I've heard "get your head out of the clouds" more than once in my life.

Anyway, my whole point for writing all of this is that as I experience my daily life, I often "blog" in my head as I go along. I think about what I'd like to share and exactly how I'd say it. However, by the time I go to write about it (as is happening at this very moment), something gets lost in translation and what I write out doesn't compare to what I've already written in my mind. Either that, or because I already wrote it, I just don't feel like going through it again. :-p


Does that all sound really weird? I'm not even going to go through and edit this now, so hopefully it makes sense! :-p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see my video site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/phentermine_online?tab=Comments] phentermine cod [/url]

http://trailfire.com/phentermine_online?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/phentermine_online?tab=Comments] no prescription phentermine [/url]