Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bee & Tom's wedding


Bee & Tom's wedding
Originally uploaded by jenneroni
In my quest to get caught up on scrapbooking, I made this layout today of Bee & Tom's wedding, which was over 4 years ago. That's ok though, because I'm sure if I'd scrapped it then, it wouldn't have turned out nearly as well! I must admit, I'm pretty happy with this one! I didn't think I was going to like it at first...at all. None of my colors matched and it didn't look a bit wedding-ish. However, I sanded off the brighter colors of the scalloped paper around the photos and made some other alterations, added my embellishments, then printed all of my writing (which I had originally hand-written, but hated), and here it is!

Yes, I do like this one. It's nice to like what I make for a change! :-p



I should also add these pics of the altered Altoid tin I made. It's for a swap that my mom signed me up for on flickr. I had never made one before, so I wasn't sure how they would turn out, but I didn't think I did too badly for my first time! :o)



No comments: